Supporting a town that's a great place to live, work and visit

Fault Report Form

Chirk Town Council are happy to address any issues which are its responsibiliy.

We cannot however, deal with matters which are the responsibility of Wrexham Council - please check the A-Z of services

If you have an enviornmental complaint relating to Kronospan - dust, odour or noise please report it directly to Natural Resources Wales on 03000 65 3000 (24 hour service) or complete their online form by visiting their 'Report an incident' website.

* Required Field

Please complete this form to report a matter in our area that requires attention.

Last updated: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:47