Parish Hall & Civic Caretaker Vacancy
Chirk Town Council has a vacancy for a Part-time Caretaker
The Caretaker role is an ideal opportunity for someone who cares about the local community.
You will be helping to ensure the Parish Hall, recreational grounds, cemetery and other council assets are well maintained and presented.
Your primary tasks will be:
- To provide a friendly, professional and responsive support to all users.
- To provide full caretaking and cleaning duties in the Parish Hall, Chirk, ensuring the day-to-day needs of the Parish Hall are met.
- To collect and remove litter from the seven recreational grounds and cemetery.
- To inspect all play equipment on each site and submit a written inspection sheet.
- To support the Council in preparation for large events around the Town.
We will provide all the necessary training and support you to excel in the role.
Please see the full job description and person specification for further information.
Applications must be received by midday on Friday 10th February 2023
Posted: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 10:54 by Karen Brown